The Odyssey Group specializes in placing staff thru PhD level scientific, laboratory and engineering talent for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. We have developed an extensive database of talent through professional networking, local industry involvement and sophisticated candidate sourcing techniques.
Below is a sample listing of the range of positions we fill:
- CHEMISTRY – Analytical Chemists, QA/QC, Organic Chemist
- BIOLOGY – Microbiologist, Cell Biologist
- QUALITY CONTROL – QA/QC Analyst, QA/QC Chemist, Director QC
- QUALITY ASSURANCE – QA Technician, Documentation Specialist, QA Manager, Validation Technician
- REGULATORY AFFAIRS – RA Associate, RA Manager, Director Regulatory Affairs
- MANUFACTURING – Compounder, Calibration Technician, Packaging Mechanic, Packaging Engineer
- ENGINEERING – Chemical Engineer, Biomedical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer
- CLINICAL RESEARCH – Clinical Research Coordinator, Biostatistician, Drug Safety Specialist
The Odyssey Group is a premier provider of professional staffing and recruiting services with individual business practices specialized in providing healthcare organizations with staffing support in the areas of; Compliance, Human Resources, Accounting, Network Services, Medical Records and Office Support. We take the time to listen to what our clients’ individual needs are and to provide the flexibility to select from any of our services: Direct Hire, Temporary Staffing and Temp-to-Hire.
Our team of recruitment professionals value honesty, integrity and dedication. Our team is highly skilled and capable of providing superior customer service to all of our clients and candidates. Our seasoned group of executive recruiters have served thousands of clients and placed well over 25,000 candidates in contract, direct hire and temporary staffing positions. We partner with organizations of all sizes and across all industries. Unlike the traditional recruiting model, The Odyssey Group utilizes a team-based approach to recruiting and provide more timely and consistent services.